Grants from 2019 are still being collected and indexed; figures will change once the data is updated.
out of $146.3 Million
for all peace and security
Median Grant Size: $20,000
- New Israel Foundation
- $808.4 K
- Wellspring Philanthropic Fund, Inc.
- $508.0 K
- $84.1 K
- The Global Fund for Women, Inc.
- $80.0 K
- American Jewish World Service
- $75.0 K
- Euro-Mediterranean Foundation of Support to Human Rights Defenders
- $66.5 K
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- $50.0 K
- Boston Foundation Inc
- $30.0 K
- Bernard and Sandra Otterman Foundation
- $20.0 K
- Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- $10.0 K
- Urgent Action Fund for Women's Human Rights
- $3.4 K
- Global Greengrants Fund, Inc.
- $2.0 K
- Urgent Action Fund - Africa
Starting in 2014, the Open Society Foundations’ grants data is reported by and attributed to the individual legal entities that constitute the Foundations. Prior to 2014, grantmaking from these funders are collectively attributed to ‘Open Society Foundations’.