out of $376.8 Million
for all peace and security
Median Grant Size: $48,219
- One Earth Future Foundation, Inc.
- $1.2 M
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- $500.0 K
- Peace Direct
- $432.0 K
- African Women's Development Fund
- $198.4 K
- Wellspring Philanthropic Fund, Inc.
- $180.0 K
- King Baudouin Foundation
- $109.9 K
- Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH
- $58.5 K
- O. P. and W. E. Edwards Foundation, Inc.
- $53.0 K
- The Skoll Foundation
- $50.0 K
- Fund for Global Human Rights, Inc.
- $31.4 K
- The Chicago Community Trust
- $15.0 K
- Urgent Action Fund - Africa
- $11.4 K
- The New York Community Trust
- $10.0 K
- Open Society Institute
- $4.6 K
Starting in 2014, the Open Society Foundations’ grants data is reported by and attributed to the individual legal entities that constitute the Foundations. Prior to 2014, grantmaking from these funders are collectively attributed to ‘Open Society Foundations’.
Funding for General SupportThere is no general support funding data for this year.
awarded a grant for $3,828 to Centre Resolution Conflits
To rescue child soldiers and contribute to their resettlement within their communities, with vocational training or tuition fees.
awarded a grant for $25,000 to Invisible Children
For reintegration and education for those in post-conflict areas of Uganda.
Foundation to Promote Open Society
awarded a grant for $85,638 to Cooperation for Peace and Unity
To study the successes and failures of the Afghan peace and reintegration process at a local level in order to inform the work of other Salah members with the aim to creating the Roadmap to Peace.