out of $328.2 Million
for all peace and security
Median Grant Size: $14,250
- One Earth Future Foundation, Inc.
- $636.0 K
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- $598.4 K
- The International Development Research Centre
- $377.8 K
- Howard G. Buffett Foundation
- $136.0 K
- O. P. and W. E. Edwards Foundation, Inc.
- $54.3 K
- National Endowment for Democracy
- $45.0 K
- King Baudouin Foundation
- $33.3 K
- Secure World Foundation
- $29.4 K
- Stephen Lewis Foundation
- $24.3 K
- Foundation to Promote Open Society
- $15.7 K
- Fund For Global Human Rights, Inc.
- $10.0 K
- Virginia Gildersleeve International Fund
- $7.5 K
- Peace Direct
- $6.2 K
- Bridgeway Foundation
- $5.0 K
- Fonds pour les Femmes Congolaises
- $4.9 K
- Samuel Rubin Foundation, Inc.
- $3.5 K
- The Woodward Charitable Trust
Starting in 2014, the Open Society Foundations’ grants data is reported by and attributed to the individual legal entities that constitute the Foundations. Prior to 2014, grantmaking from these funders are collectively attributed to ‘Open Society Foundations’.
Funding for General Support2% $32,628 5 Grants = 20%
awarded a grant for $3,828 to Centre Resolution Conflits
To rescue child soldiers and contribute to their resettlement within their communities, with vocational training or tuition fees.
awarded a grant for $25,000 to Invisible Children
For reintegration and education for those in post-conflict areas of Uganda.
Foundation to Promote Open Society
awarded a grant for $85,638 to Cooperation for Peace and Unity
To study the successes and failures of the Afghan peace and reintegration process at a local level in order to inform the work of other Salah members with the aim to creating the Roadmap to Peace.